Hey y’all, today I’m talking about Flipped, a 2010 romance movie that takes place in the late 50’s-early ’60s.
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. Boy moves in across the street from a girl and she starts crushing on him. He’s clearly not interested at first, thinks she’s annoying. Eventually, the girl loses interest because he comes off as kind of a jerk but then the boy realizes he has feelings for her. Shenanigans happen and they end up together…maybe. In Flipped, it’s a little ambiguous whether they end up together but the seeds have been planted.
Comments while watching Flipped
- 1950’s and they said “womenfolk” 🤣🤣
- Oh noooo heinous
- Ok smelling him is weird
- Oh no
- I love her braids
- I love how we get to see both perspectives
- What a sassafras
- Her dad and his grandpa know what’s up
- Dad has a point. Bryce has not been nice to her
- Sunrises and sunsets are the best
- Her dad’s great
- Eggs are delicious bryce doesn’t know what he’s talking about
- Chicks are adorable
- Roosters strut and it’s funny
- Bryce you’re such a coward
- Finally being honest with her
- Because Julie is cool and you’re a turd
- You owe her an apology
- I’d spray him with the hose 🤣🤣
- His dad is such a grump
- I really dislike Bryce’s dad
- None of that was gramps fault
- Bryce is dumb
- Who are these guys??
- Good harmonies
- Finally seeing him as a person
- They’re eating eggs 🤣🤣🤣
- Real smooth Bryce
- Garrett, you’re the worst
- Nice place
- I love him. He’s adorable
- Oh no poor guy
- Would a bowl be better?
- He is a coward call him out
- Julie is probably in physics
- Ah so dad peaked in high school
- Wow, a saxophone player
- Because you aren’t
- This is cute
- She bid on him bc you need to grow a ‘lil
- I bet it’s a new sycamore tree
- Woww he may be dumb but he’s a good gift giver
- That’s it??
Thank you for reading my take on Flipped, I appreciate it. Comment below your thoughts on how it ended. If you like what I do, consider subscribing to my mailing list and if you want to watch something similar, click here. I’ll see you in the next post!