I only know Laura Croft as a classic video game but didn’t really know what it was about. Then I found out there’s a movie for it. So I wanted to share it with you.😊
Laura Croft is the ultimate adventurer. She has it all: money, looks, martial arts training, weapons training. Now she must use all of her skills to prevent the bad guys from uncovering Pandora’s box and releasing a lethal disease upon the world. At her side are two dorks at a computer, a suspicious ex-lover, and more. Will they protect Pandora’s box? As of 2020, I’m inclined to disagree.
Comments while watching
- Poor wedding
- Sick tricks
- Convenient for Alex the great
- Oh no they were followed
- She’ll be fine she’s the main character
- How rude
- You’d have to be such a strong swimmer
Whyyy would you do that
- Yea just bap him on the nose, you’re fine
- Dude predicted 2020
- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
- Is this map like the one from treasure planet
- I like Terry he’s cool
Make friends everywhere you go
- That’s a loaded question out of nowhere
- What background does Laura have?
- Time to rappel
- You’re a smooth talker
- Smart, now they’ll have to replan
- So I’ve never played a Laura Croft game but I see gameplay as partial stealth, partial fighting, partial hardcore parkour, and TPS
Sneaky sneaking around
- So this movie was made in 2001. At this point there are 5 games in the series for gameboy and playstation.
- The goon’s faces are like “how are we supposed to follow her?” 🤣🤣
- It’s rude to snoop through a lady’s purse
- Yes I do actually
- She has good reason to believe you’re untrustworthy
- Complicated zoom
- The orb is really pretty
- It is like treasure planet!!!
- Treasure planet came out in 2002 🤣🤣
- You couldn’t tell Laura you’ve been compromised
- Im surprised your friend is still coming with you after translating the message of doom for you
One sided massacre
- Ah so your friend is hoping to kill em off
- Great scot he’s here
- Please don’t call her baby
- I wouldn’t touch that
- Shadow monsters?
- Was the closeup of him losing it necessary
- I doubt they are gone
- No time for your shenanigans
- Why cant you kill evil scientist? You’re now alone with him and we’ve seen you kill people who point a gun at you
- You burnt her hair.
Into the pool of acid with you
- I really didn’t need to see his muscles and bones
- “So glad to see you but don’t want to admit it”
- You said you loved her and you just hit her? What the actual heck.
- She told you she’d kill you
- Don’t open it.
- So gentle
- Wow the line said at the beginning
- If your friend was there why didn’t he say anything
Thank you for reading my take on the Tomb Raider movie, I appreciate it. Comment below your favorite Tomb Raider game. If you like what I do, consider subscribing to my mailing list and if you want to watch something similar, click here. I’ll see you in the next post!